Friday 10 March 2017

Strengths based Career Choices for Students

Special for Students: Unleash your potential. Direct your talents. Do what you enjoy.

 Standard IX and X Students……….  What to study in XI as per your natural talents?



Anoop Devaraj: Standard IX StudentsCompetition! Significance! Deliberative! Analytical! Ideation
This programme was very helpful to me and I understand all the thing in this programme. This will be very useful in my future.

Standard XI and XII Students …………  What course to take for Under Graduation so that you enjoy your studies and life?


Akhilesh Vasisht, Standard XI Student: Adaptability, Includer, Positivity, Woo, Context
It was very good learning about my strengths and talents

Undergraduate Students …………………  What next? What type of job? Which direction for Post-Graduation?


Debjani Chatterjee, UG Student: Developer! Connectedness! Learner! Responsibility! Individualization
It was of course one of the memorable experience of my life where I discovered myself and those characteristics that I was unaware of. The best part was the presentation, where I was fully unprepared but was able to speak exactly what I wanted to convey as a presenter

Wanting to seek admission in MBA …….  do you want to determine your stream as per your natural talents?



Anubhuti Patnaha, MBA Student, : Harmony! Empathy! Adaptability! Connectedness! Relator
It was really a great experience knowing my strengths and personality. I believe the purpose of this session have been served tremendously. Thank you.

Engineering and B Com & other Students …. Where do you want to go from here? Making the right career choice based on your talents and strengths.



Karan Kothari, B Com, Restorative! Adaptability! Communication! Connectedness! Individualization!

The training is effective and it needs to be extended till the ambition of that person is clear. Sir is very inspiring and motivating. I hope I can learn a lot from him and get my career and talents in the right path.



Nihal T, Engineering Student,  Strategic! Responsibility! Relator! Individualization! Self- Assurance

It was an overall good experience. Got to know many people. A good mix of all ages so the knowledge gained was quite a lot and a very precious experience. Looking forward as how to inculcate and improvise on the strengths.




Rajat Jain, Media Student, : Belief! Input! Connectedness! Developer! Context
My top most theme is Belief. I have a strong belief that the animal sacrifices should not take place in temples. I worked on this and achieved success in getting an FIR done. Thank you once again for making me aware about my strengths. You showed me the path in my life and taught me several important things that are golden gifts for me.


We will assist you in finding most appropriate answers to your most vital questions of your life. We will assist you to find your specified path leading to your goals. Final decision will be yours. It is not counselling. We will coach you to deliver your best from your strengths zone.


Visit   www.satyssparks.com     contact:    saty@satyssparks.com  Call:  9900073571


No comments:

Post a Comment